The accurate self-analysis results in the discovery of the hidden potential that can bring great changes to your life. Self-Analysis discloses how much you have done, how much do you want and how many did you get?
There are many more self-analysis questions one can ask himself to figure out. But here are some of the most prominent questions that everyone should take a look at.
Self-analysis questions for Personal excellence
1. Do I have any goal or desire for which I mean to be here in the world and willing to pay for it to achieve. If not, then what’s the motive of being there?
2. Do I have the ability of intense decision making and if not, then how do develop it?
3. Do I follow good habits daily to improve my personality, enhance my inner intelligence and ability?
4. How I can manage myself according to time, to make myself more efficient and productive.
5. Have I permitted myself to live with the fear and kill my confidence?
Self-analysis questions for past years
1. How much progress did I brought up for the last 5 years?
2. How many things did I accomplished from my past years?
3. Did I do any mischievous to anyone and should I apologize before it’s too late?
4. Am I more productive, efficient, and hard-working compared to the past years?
5. Is there anything I’m missing out that I should have already done?
Self-analysis questions for time management
1. Am I punctual enough, finishing my work on time and following the deadline?
2. Do I permit myself to procrastinate and put things off for another day?
3. Have I developed any routine and make to-do daily not to miss out on any important chores.
4. Am I consistent in doing my work and persistently follow my routine?
5. Do I waste my time on online arguments and participate in debates which has nothing to do with my life?
Self-analysis questions for personal development
1. Am I being honest with myself while working on something or answering questions?
2. Do I accept my fault and apologize promptly or deny my fault and blame others?
3. Do I make a perfect weekly plan or I failed to execute my plans perfectly?
4. Am I afraid to make any change in my life and if so, what is making me feel scared and why?
5. Am I scared of attempting any change and get out of comfort zone of life?
Self-analysis questions for Health care
1. Do I work out every day to make myself ready for upcoming challenges?
2. Do I eat healthy food to be fresh and energized the whole day?
3. Do I follow a healthy diet on the regular basis or am I relying on junk food and making myself lazy and less active?
4. Am I making myself a night owl on foolish stuff like late-night chats and movies?
5. Do I sleep on time and get adequate sleep at night?